- Approx Floor Area: 104 sqm
- Land Size: 530 sqm
- Property Type: House
- Property Features: Security system
- Roof: Tile and Concrete
- Tenure: Freehold
- Property condition: Excellent
- House style: Bungalow
- Garaging / carparking: Double lock-up, Auto doors (Number of remotes: 2)
- Construction: Block
- Joinery: Aluminium
- Insulation: Walls, Floor, Ceiling
- Flooring: Vinyl and Carpet
- Window coverings: Drapes, Blinds
- Heating / Cooling: Heat pump
- Electrical: TV aerial
- Chattels remaining: Blinds, Fixed floor coverings, Light fittings, Stove, Drapes, Security System, Heater, Heat Pump, Rangehood, Wall Heater, Dishwasher, Shelving in Garage, Irrigation System, TV Aerial
- Kitchen: Original, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Laminate
- Living area: Open plan
- Main bedroom: Double
- Bedroom 2: Double
- Bedroom 3: Double
- Main bathroom: Bath, Separate shower, Exhaust fan, Heater
- Laundry: Separate
- Views: Urban
- Aspect: North
- Outdoor living: Clothes line, Garden, Deck / patio
- Fencing: Fully fenced
- Land contour: Flat
- Grounds: Manicured
- Water heating: Gas
- Water supply: Town supply
- Sewerage: Mains
- Locality: Close to schools, Close to transport, Close to shops
About this listing
This immaculate three-bedroom family home has natural warmth from a perfect north west aspect and is sited on an easy care 530sqm section which provides excellent outdoor living, and a play area for the children. Fully rewired, gas hob, gas hot water and new almost everything, means you can expect an easy-care lifestyle if you're the next lucky owner. A great house for entertaining with the perfect indoor-outdoor flow onto the expansive deck. Permanent material construction, double garage with excellent storage area behind, room for the kids and pets and close to shops, schools and transport, what's not to love?
The kitchen sits open plan to the dining room and flows to the north facing lounge with heat pump to ensure comfort. Add to the fact that it has up to code fully insulated ceiling, under floor and walls, making it so economical to run even in the coolest winters; your electricity bill will be negligible. There are three bedrooms and updated separate bathroom with bath and separate shower along with a separate toilet provide the amenities. Beautifully maintained throughout and newly repainted roof make this house maintenance free for many years to come. The builder owner also put sound proofing wall between bathroom and third bedroom.
Trafford Street is in a very safe cul-da-sac with a strong community spirit, located just off Harewood Road, and this home is within walking distance to parks, the bus stop and local shops including the popular Copenhagen Bakery, and is just a quick commute to the Airport and Bishopdale Village Mall.
Zoned for Harewood and Roydvale Primary and Papanui High Schools.
Here is a great opportunity to take advantage the vendors hard work and move in and not lift a finger!
If you are looking for a family home or investment then add this address to your list and come and view at the Open Homes, or phone anytime for a personal inspection.
*Please be aware that this information may have been sourced from RPNZ / Property Smarts / Land Information New Zealand / Christchurch City Council / CERA and we have not been able to verify the accuracy of the same.
To download information of the property, please go to this link and fill the form: